Wednesday 14 October 2015

# theme park # travel

Hello Gold Coast: Day #2

We woke up to another beautiful day in Gold Coast.

First thing that I did was to take a picture of the view from our hotel balcony. 
It was really beautiful and guess what, it was only 5:00 a.m. in the morning but the sky was already so bright.

Good morning Gold Coast.

One of my favourite things about travelling and staying in a hotel is THE BREAKFAST!
Yes, I love looking at what the locals usually eat in the morning. 
Different countries will have different types of breakfast and that is so cool. I get to try different varieties of food while I'm travelling to different places.
Who doesn't like food, right? ;)

We had a bacon and egg type of breakfast. Everything was so perfect. 
My bf has this thing with bacon. His eyes blink whenever he sees bacon. Pure bacon love. 



Had our breakfast and off we go for another adventure day in Gold Coast.
Guess where were we heading to?
It was somewhere fun, fun for people like me! The childish type of people. =P

Look at how sunny the day was and yes we were trying to hide under the traffic light's shade while waiting for the bus to come. It was HOT that morning! I didn't think that my SPF 80 sunscreen was enough for this type of sun.


After for about 30 to 45 minutes, we had arrived at Dreamworld! 
That little kid part inside of me was so excited about it. 
Theme park is always a fun place to spend time at. I will never get sick of it. 
THEME PARK FOR LIFE!

Dreamworld

We were there at about 10:00 a.m. and the crowd was crazy. There were a lot of people queuing up to buy their tickets. Lucky for us, we bought our tickets online

We were able to skip through the long queue because there were a few counters over there for people who have bought their tickets online and have their e-tickets with them. All you need to do is to hand over your e-ticket and they will print out another proper entrance ticket for you and that's it, you are IN!

You can just simply go to this website and look for the tickets that you want. There are a lot of different packages for you to choose. 
The website to purchase your ticket: https://www.experienceoz.com.au/

Let's explore Dreamworld with me!





Town of Gold Rush.
It was like a mini cowboy town to me.





Welcome to Buzz Saw
We wanted to ride on this but thank God the queue was long and we didn't get a chance to ride on it.
Why? Because it was a scary ride.


Look at the roller coaster track. 
It goes up so high and twisting around before it goes straight down again.
I don't think my heart is strong enough to handle this. I might scream till my lungs out up there.


Some photo fun time at Gold Rush.




They have a cinema in Dreamworld.
Throughout the day when you are tired of the rides, just take a break and watch some movies.
Remember to take note on the movie schedule else you will miss the movie.

FYI, both of us are a huge fans of Toothless and The Madagascar Penguins. 



Then we headed to the Central Park Station to catch a train. 



VROOOM VROOOM!
Our first ride of the day, Mick Doohan's Motocoaster.




Next stop, The Wiggles World
It was actually a world for little kids and toddlers but I did feel like taking the kid's ride. =P
We were like big kids when we were walking around that area. xD






After passing through The Wiggles World, we headed to Dreamworld Corroboree.

That was where my childhood's dream came through. 
I hugged or carried a real koala bear!
I have always wanted to hug a real bear, koala bear, polar bear, panda bear or just any kinds of bear. 
Oh wait, is koala bear a bear? =/

Just look at my happy face and the koala bear's sad face. LOL!
That koala bear's face was like "Hurry up human, UGH! I hate my life" xD

Koala Bear and I.

Next stop, The Australian Sheep Shearing Show.
We missed the show when we reached there so we just walked around in the barn to look at the cute sheep. 




Have you ever seen a kangaroo chilling around?
No? Then here you go.
A kangaroo chilling under the shade.

Draw me like one of your french girls. =P

When I was a kid, whenever I heard Australia, I will thought of crocodiles. 
Yes, Australia is not Australia without the crocodiles. =P


I am not sure what is this animal called but damn, it has prettier hair than me.
Just look at the volumized and silky fur.


KOALA BEAR! 
I am so obsessed with koala bear. They are just so adorable.
Can I just bring one of them home with me please?



Bye koala bear and we headed to Tiger Island




Done exploring Dreamworld Corroboree. 
Actually there were other animals such as Bilby, Dingo and more that I can't remember their names.
They were all hiding in their nest so I couldn't take any pictures of them. 

Welcome to the world of Kung Fu Panda!
It looked like Chinatown in Dreamworld. It was so cool!



They even have this Mr. Ping's Courtyard. 
How cute could this be?





 


Time to meet Shrek and the gang!

Shrek's Faire Faire Away

 Ginhy's Glider

I wanted to go on this ride but it looked like a kid's ride to me. 
What if I was too big to fit into the carriage? 
Imagine that kind of awkward moment, better not risk it.


Picture time with Shrek and the gang!






Let's go into the world of Madagascar Madness!




And we were lucky enough to meet Gloria and Alex!
I love Madagascar so much and being able to take pictures with them is like a little's girl dream come true to me! =P



And we were also lucky enough to meet the Gingerbread Man from Shrek.


Then we saw a few Christmas Koala Bears passing by in a truck but too bad we couldn't take any picture with them.


It was almost 5:00 p.m. and Dreamworld was closing at 5:00 p.m. so we headed back to Surfers Paradise. It was really a fun day at Dreamworld. 
Honestly, one day was not enough for us to explore Dreamworld. There were too many rides to ride on, the place was so big and a lot of shows to watch.
I made a promise to myself, I will be back! ;)

Back to Surfers Paradise and it was Woolworths shopping time!

While we were walking back to Surfers Paradise, there was a night market beside the beach. They were selling all kinds of stuff such as foods, paintings, souvenirs and more. 

I bought a handmade koala bear at the night market. 
How cute is this? Me and my koala bear obsession. =P

Koala bear for good luck. ;)

Bought some souvenirs too from one of the shops in Surfers Paradise. 



I bought this box of Uncle Tobys cereal. 
According to my bf, this will make you poo a lot. So yeah, I could use a little fiber in my diet.


We bought a roasted chicken and salad from Woolworths for dinner. 
Simple yet satisfying dinner. 



Okay, that's it for day #2. 
It was a really fun day for us. Loved Dreamworld so much!

Hope you guys enjoy reading and if you haven't read on my Hello Gold Coast: Day #1. Feel free to click on the link. Thank you so much guys!

Stay tune for HELLO GOLD COAST: DAY #3.
xoxo~~~♥



じ☆ve【RAchEL】*° 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3